Visitors to and users of the site are referred to as “user”, “you” and “your” and Company is referred to as “we”, “us”, and “our”.
On the Site, we provide information about Company (the “Service”). Use of the Site, including all materials presented herein and all online Services provided by Company, is subject to this Policy. This Policy applies to all site visitors, customers and all other users of the Site. Accessing this Site constitutes a use of the Site and a full acceptance of this Policy and its terms.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
This Site collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include your name, phone number and e-mail address. If you opt-in to receive email notifications, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every e-mail.
We collect the following information during a site visit unless the Do Not Track option in your web browser tells us otherwise:
- IP address (sanitized to the first 2 bits for analytic reporting). Note however that your full IP address is always collected and contained in our server logs outside of the tracking system. This would be used for troubleshooting or security purposes (ie: identifying attempts at hacking) only
- Origin Country
- Web browser software, version, and plugins enabled
- Operating System software and version
- Screen Resolution
- Device type (ie: Mobile, Computer)
- Pages Viewed
- Length of time on each page
- Page load times
- How you entered the site (ie: direct entry by going to learnplantgrow.com or being referred by another site such as a search engine)
- Recurring visit information (total number of visits, average time spent in total on the site, date of first visit, date of last visit, etc.)
We don’t want to know where else you’ve been on the internet. We don’t like being tracked ourselves, so we don’t feel it’s right to subject our users to even more unnecessary tracking. That being said, we do collect information during site visits, for what we have described in this policy.
We store cookies on your computer for linking your session, and that’s all they’re used for.
The information that we collect is the bare minimum possible to provide a better customer service experience for our users. We capture analytical information such as the number of unique hits, number of page views, and what pages you’re visiting on our site, however, identifying information such as IP addresses are de-identified before being added to the analytics.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use it to deliver services. We do not use your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected unless we first obtain your consent to do so. We use it to serve you better and respond to requests, to offer you special offers, new products and services. In addition, we may use such information to:
- Provide you with timely and reliable fulfillment of requests
- Do all things necessary to administer those services
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
- Register you on learnplantgrow.com
- Facilitate payment for your purchases
- Confirm your orders and delivery information
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Communicate offers, benefits and featured items to you
- Administer giveaways, contests, birthday programs and similar promotions
- Find and stock the products you want
- Customize your shopping experience and for other uses for which CG&G has obtained consent
HOW CAN I OPT-OUT?
Please let us know if you do not wish to receive correspondence from us by clicking on the unsubscribe button in an email. If this does not work, please contact us and we will opt you out of all future correspondences. Please note that we may retain information about sales transactions and booking information for record keeping and in order to process returns/exchanges and provide service relating to previous transactions.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
We do our best to protect your information for any unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure and we use a variety of security measures to keep it safe, including secure networks and limited access to your information. However, you acknowledge that personal information you voluntarily share online, on any website, could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner. You agree to notify us for any breach of security or unauthorized use of your information. Your personal information is only accessible by those who need to access it to provide you Service and use it in the ways described in this Policy.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
Christie’s Gardens and Greenhouses Ltd.
High Prairie, AB T0G 1E0
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns.
Please also review our website Terms and Conditions which govern your use of our Site.